Have you have always dreamed of going to Thailand for you very own Stunning Makeover?
Would you prefer to be there with other Aussies and Kiwi's rather than going on your own?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then one of our Group Trips were made for you!
To find out more about our 2017 group trips please call us on (Aust) 1-800-606-284 or (NZ) 0800-7-88-66-33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Trip Dates 2017
November 19th - 2nd December, 2017 - LIMITED PLACES!
Can't make these exact dates?
Because clients travel from different airports throughout Australia and New Zealand, not everyone travels on the same flight at the same time.
Some will arrive slightly earlier or stay longer. The fixed dates above will be the period that we will have our dedicated coordinator and other clients in Bangkok.
Surgery group trips are different to leisure travel group trips. You can do your own thing and interact as much or as little as you want.
One of the advantages of a group trip is that you will be there with other clients having surgery or dental treatment too. It can be very comforting to have others around that you can say hello to and compare progress with - if you want.
Also, if we reach the mimimum number of eight clients, we will have a dedicated coordinator assigned to the group. The coordinator will be available each day to answer questions, arrange shopping trips, dinners out or provide some moral support as you recover.
Our group trips are very popular and numbers are limited to allow us to keep them personal. It is best to reserve a place well in advance if a group trip interests you.
• Feedback and estimate from 2-3 leading surgeons before you travel
• Economy class return flights from selected cities in New Zealand or Australia to Bangkok (excluding domestic fares)
• Accommodation in a 4 star hotel in the heart of Bangkok steps away from the legendary shopping district, famous eateries and Sky Train
• A personalised day by day makeover schedule
• Dedicated English speaking coordinator (minimum group number applies)
• One return VIP Group Airport/Hotel transfer
• Two return transfers from the hotel to the hospital for surgery consultation and post-operative follow up appointments
• A complimentary one-way transfer to the dental practice for your first appointment. (the practice is within walking distance)
• English speaking International Coordinator in hospital to assist with admission, follow up appointments and questions even after discharge
• Hospital meals and free hospital stay in a private room in the International Patients Ward (applicable surgeries only)
• An exciting Chao Phraya river dinner cruise with full buffet dinner and entertainment on board to farewell Bangkok
• Daily Buffet Hotel Breakfast for up to 2 guests
• FREE Stunning Makeovers in-room hotel breakfast from our exclusive hotel menu for qualifying patients
• Complimentary Welcome Fruit at hotel check-in
• Complimentary high speed WIFI in your hotel room and at the hospital
• Daily English Language Newspaper at the hotel
• 10% discount on laundry at hotel
• 15% discount on Food & Beverages in all hotel outlets
• Hotel late check out to 3.00pm (guaranteed)
• Free enrolment in the exclusive Stunning Makeovers Ambassador Program
Surgery costs are in addition to the group trip travel costs.
Surgery costs are payable directly to hospital.
Hotel room is booked for consecutive nights. No refund on un-used room nights.
Hospital meals and private hospital room applies only if your surgery requires overnight admission.
Optional Tours available at an extra cost.